SmashingAddictionNow brings together individuals who have become addicted to Opioids painkillers and attorneys who can help them.
We offer over fifteen years of consumer advocacy. Call (877) 643-6449 for a FREE consultation.
Doctors and pharmaceutical companies have created a tidal wave of addiction that is destroying lives and families. Whether you are addicted to SUBSYS, marketed by Insys Therapeutics, or other common Opioid medications, we are here to help.
SmashingAddictionNow is an advocate for the under-served and have extensive experience in helping consumers and the legal experts who serve them. Over the years we have matched parties with highly successful outcomes. We have won drug and medical malpractice lawsuits, with the help of attorneys who have won many millions of dollars in damages for their clients.
If you, or a loved one, has or had long term addiction, or if a loved one has lost his or her life to an opioid overdose, please contact SmashingAddictionNow. We will connect you with the best attorney to suit your needs, and determine if you have a right to file a lawsuit to recover damages.
For over a decade, doctors have been wrongfully prescribing opioids on a long term basis. In many instances, doctors have ignored the signs of addiction and have blindly continued this dangerous practice.
If you or a loved one has become addicted, overdosed, unable to work, or have been harmed in any other way by an opioid painkiller, you may have an opioid addiction case.
Contact us or call (877) 643-6449 for a FREE consultation.
Some Startling Facts:
- The U.S. Center for Disease Control has declared the opioid crisis the “worst drug epidemic in U.S. history.”
- 60 people die daily from opioid overdose: 1 person every 24 minutes.
- Each year, doctors prescribe enough opioids to medicate every American adult around the clock for a month.
- The U.S. has 3% of the world’s population yet it accounts for 80% of the world’s Oxycodone use and 99% of the world’s Hydrocodone consumption.
- Since 1996, 4 out of 5 people have switched from prescription opioid painkillers to heroin.
- Since 2002 there has been an over 620% increase in heroin overdose deaths – mostly impacting young people who were unable to legally obtain prescription opioids.
- The Federal Agency responsible for health research reported that there was no evidence that opioids are an effective long-term treatment for chronic pain.
Ready to learn more? Call now. (877) 643-6449.
If you have been prescribed opioid painkillers for chronic pain, and have become addicted or dependent, we are here to help. It is a medical fact that long term use of opioids leads to addiction, and millions of people have had their lives ruined or lost their lives to addiction and overdose.